Grab my Blinkie

Den Newsletter

Stay up to date on all my newest kits, sales and contests Join my newsletter
Get a free kit for joining!!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Grab Our Blinkie
Photobucket

Stalk Me

Sunday, April 8, 2012

WICKED ASS NEW TAG FROM TESS!!!!


This fanfreakintastic new tag is from Tess!!! She used the Devilish B*tch and Wicked Lil Cupcakes kits...
this was done for a contest and she teased and tortured me till today when I finally got to see it...lol!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks so much Tess...you RAWK girlie!!

You can find this tag and it's extra's on her blog HERE



Total Pageviews

Blog Trains

CSBblink byangelsdesignz

My CT

Photobucket
~My New Blinkie~

Causes I Support

Photobucket